The oil millOlive oil production belongs to the family tradition, handed down from father to son up today. Tradition and experience that, combined with the latest technologies, have allowed to better more and more the quality of the produce.
PHASES OF PRODUCTION:
– Manual olive harvest in small boxes;
– Low turns fringing;
– Cold extraction;
– Centrifuge extraction with varied turns;
– Historical and centralized control, command and monitoring;
– Two different lines of production; one specialized in organic produce;
– Braking under nitrogen if necessary;
– Storage tanks under nitrogen and continuos control of the temperature.